BangDB Resource Storage is meant for storing files especially training models in the BangDB server. It can be employed to store any type of object which provides data archives, storage for applications, backup and recovery. The basic storage units of BRS are objects which are organized into buckets.
Here are the steps you need to follow for creating a Bang DB Resource Storage:
- Provide a bucket (similar to a folder) name.
Provide an access key that will give read only permissions to the users to view the objects in the bucket.
- Provide a secret key that will enable the users to access and edit the bucket as well as its objects.
- Click on Create Bucket.
- Once this is done, the bucket list will be enlisted on the right side of the page where you can upload the desired files in the bucket by using the Upload option which appears when you click on the bucket name.
- You can also check the list of uploaded files by clicking on Object List option.
- To get an overview of the objects in the bucket, whether they have expired, the size of the bucket, and so forth click on the Overview option.