Creating an R report
Perform R analysis using the following steps:
1. Provide a name for the report.
2. Select the type of analytical function to perform.
3. Depending on the function there may be another field to choose arguments or algorithms
4. Select the input stream.
5. Map the attributes on X-axis, Y-axis and Group-By
6. Select the time period for analysis.
7. Click Save to complete the query creation
8. Click the button under column “Run Report” against the report name to run the report,
9. Upon successful completion, the report can be viewed by clicking on the “eye” icon on the right end of the report name.