Follow these steps to perform ad-hoc query on a stream:
1. Choose data stream or a derived stream on which you want to run the query.
2. Select the ‘Group By’ parameter if required. Choose the type of chart that you want to be plot with the given data.
3. Choose the attributes that will be plotted on the chart.
4. Apply filter on the data by entering an attribute, operator, and value.
5. Select the value for the chart axis. Provide stream names to the x-axis and y-axis for which you want to plot the graph.
6. Choose time granularity & period for which you want to analyse the stream.
Once you are done with the above steps, click “Plot” to complete the ad-hoc query process.