IQLECT will be exhibiting at the upcoming Oracle OpenWorld Middle East summit 2020 as a part of Oracle for Startups.
Oracle OpenWorld Middle East brings together thought leaders, entrepreneurs, innovators, and shapers of the future who are changing the face of business, redefining what's achievable, and the technology empowering them. The summit offers more than 2,200 educational sessions led by more than 2,000 customers and partners sharing their experiences, first hand.
Advancements are going at a breakneck pace, and we are growing fast with product expansion and implementing data and AI-driven products. At the summit, we are looking forward to giving a brief about the solutions that we have built for enabling continuous and real-time operational intelligence. We are also aiming for deeper penetration with Oracle for our future endeavours.
IQLECT has significantly simplified the offering for users who would want to start quickly. In a bid to expand our reach, we will be focusing on sharing business transforming solutions and best practices to deliver value. Our main agenda of attending the event is to share the possibilities of:
- Unleashing opportunities with AI and machine learning and unlocking the potential of data.
- Driving new opportunities and elevating value delivered to the customers through transformational technologies.
- Fuelling innovation by pulling valuable insights from vast amounts of data at scale.
Sachin Sinha, CEO and Founder at IQLECT, and author of BangDb will be highlighting the dependence on data-driven solutions in the following sessions:
- When Startups Meet Enterprise, the Customer Wins
- Lower the Barriers, Raise the Bar: Democratising Data