IQLECT will be participating at the ET Tech Summit 2019 with the theme of this year being “People, Process & Performance – Transforming India’s technology development agenda”.
The Economic Times – Tech Summit gathers of the most successful technology leaders from across India to highlight the needs of an enterprise today with regards to technology and innovation to succeed and remain ahead of competition.
Arnab Basu, Partner and Leader (Technology Consulting) - PwC India would be moderating the Tech Leaders Panel with Sachin Sinha, Founder and CEO- IQLECT being one among the eight reputed panelists who are going to throw limelight on:
How are business leaders propelling transformation in today’s dynamic environment?
- Patterns of technological transformation – Is it changing the landscape and can we leverage it?
- Understanding the importance of an agile and flexible technology environment for pushing the transformation strategy for your organization
- Decoding the 4th Industrial Revolution - impacting almost every industry in every country be it emerging or developed
The thought leaders who are going to be an integral part of this session include the following:
- Abhay Jere, Chief Innovation Officer - Ministry of HRD (Government of India)
- Anup Purohit, CIO – Yes Bank
- Bharat B Anand,CTO - Ministry of Home Affairs (Government of India)
- Krish Narayanswami,President & Global Head (Banking Products Business) – 3i Infotech
- Manoj Tharian,Managing Director - MicroGenesis TechSoft
- Naushad Oomer,Director of Operations - Virgin Hyperloop One
- Dr. Raslan Ahmad, Senior Vice President - Malaysian Industry Government Group for High Technology (MIGHT)
Sharing insights on the arising need to use technology and innovation to open new horizons for enterprises, Sachin Sinha said:
“Businesses always face steep challenges due to rapid changes in the context in which they operate. These newer problems create a set of newer use cases to be solved which otherwise can’t be addressed using older tech and tools. Technology advances allows business to deal effectively with these challenges by solving the new problems with the newer technology which opens up newer avenues and possibilities apart from reducing the operating complexities. Today, more data is getting created by devices and systems in real-time which should be processed and analyzed immediately in order to extract value from it. For example, in the next 5 years, half of the global data volume will originate from devices. IQLECT has created the RealTime predictive data analytic platform to align with the newer trends in the data, which is shifting from offline to continuous real-time, a default way to deal with data in the coming days.”