Working At IQLECT
We want our team to thrive at IQLECT; we believe you do your best work when you feel your best. Here are a just a few points from our work culture that keeps us going.
Autonomy & leadership
Own your task/project and navigate it the way you want, keeping the business objectives in mind.
Collaborate & Innovate
Collaborate freely with other teams without any red-tape or bureaucracy. Truly open door policy.
We focus on quality in every department and thought process. Strive to be the best out there.
Flexible work hours
Work at your convenient times, meet your task deadline the way you find it comfortable.
Objective of Position
- Sales Professionals who can head and manage the overall sales strategy and policy in the various channels and in terms of major customers by grasping target or category opportunities.
- 10 - 15 years of experience with experience building, leading and scaling enterprise or inside sales teams. Experience in sales in the technology industry, with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Creating a market for our products and feeding those channels on a timely basis. Target to achieve at-least 6x of current revenues in next 1 year
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for creation of new sales channels Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of the company's products and services across the region to achieve to direct the Sales team and establish sales targets brand wise, help them in breaking the samegeographically, monthly, weekly & daily targets.
- To motivate & direct Sales team to establish coverage, distribution and display objectives to meet sales targets. Establish and ensure that all sales administration procedures relating to the region are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales targets plan and implement local sales promotion in consultation with marketing.
- Have a clear focus on new channel creation, build Distribution, Visibility and volumes. Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of creating marketing strategy, campaigns & ROI based activities Work out a training calendar for all players in the Sales Organization and implement the same.
- Work towards reduction in cost with optimum usage of resources Special requirements,external and internal contacts, travel, working conditions, etc. to achieve Turnover & Profit targets. Recruit, Develop & retain quality manpower.
- Demonstrated executive leadership capabilities and excellent interpersonal skills.Proven track record of success in a scaled environment in inside-sales, IT sales, marketing or operations. Demonstrated success developing team members.
- Prior experience in dealing with SAAS and Enterprise sales will be an added advantage.Should be willing to work in a startup environment & build the sales structure bottoms up
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sales Strategies
- Sales Channels
- Sales Administration
- Sales Promotion
- Sales Targets
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
Skills / Experience
- 3+ years of proven inside sales experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
We are looking for 1-3 years experienced UI developer.
Skills / Experience
- Experience with broad range of UI frameworks, libraries, tools and chart libraries for ex; including High Charts, D3 Charts etc.
- Experience with creating complex dashboards and graphs working with huge data from backend
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page rendering, UI performance and security
- Good in conceptualizing and coming up with UI designs
- Ability to own and execute complex projects
- Motivated team player who goes over and above what is asked.
- Should have good knowledge of statistics and machine learning techniques
- Should able able to soft through data and extract the underlying patterns and insights which could be applied to solve the problem or add value
- Should have good problem solving skills
- Should have working knowledge or experience with tools such as R, Matlab etc
- Should be able to convert high level goals into set of use cases or KPIs to be added to the solution to solve customer problem
- Should be able to prepare datasets, tune params, select set of attributes etc to ensure the model trained solves the problem in efficient manner
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods.
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Classification, regression, RF, CRF, SVM, Clustering, CNN, Neural network etc...
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Matlab, Python related etc.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc. to present the observation or solution in simple and consummabale manner on dashboard
- Proficiency in using query languages such as R, SQL etc. Experience in Python is plus
- Experience with various sdks like mitie, dib, stanford NLP, etc are preferred
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Understand the high level problem and provide set of solutions to solve it using machine learning or otherwise
- We’re looking for someone with 5-8 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master’s or PHD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
- Experience to Work with the functional & technical teams to collect overall requirements, design and make recommendations on Performance tuning and maintenance of the ecommerce system.
- Define and enforcement of design and development guidelines, policies and procedures - Experience with Configuration Management Processes and systems.
- Experience with requirements gathering, effort estimation, impact analysis and supporting project/delivery management with creating delivery plans
- Experience with Application and Infrastructure Support in an outsourced model - Experience with Agile & Scrum methodologies in an onsite/offshore delivery model
- Should be able to Design and Implement complex e-commerce solution
- Have expert knowledge of solution in ecommerce suite
- Experience in integrating with backend and experience in integrating with third party services
- Experience in Catalog/Search Design - Experience in Order/Checkout Design
- Experience in Promotion/Marketing Design
- Experience in Cockpit customization is good to have
- Accountable that the solution designs meets the functional requirements specified by the Business
- Accountable that solution design meets platform architecture
- Provide feedback to architecture community on architecture and design
- Accountable that deliverables meet requirements w.r.t. reliability, availability, manageability, performance, and security and compliance
- Approves the content of the release prior to release and manages interrelation aspects with other applications
- Supports development team in performing build automation and configuration management
- Supports the Delivery Manager in timely provision of technical environments
- Supports Business Analyst, Project Manager and Delivery Manager on managing, tracking, and forecasting of solution development
- Coaches technical leads and developers
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of relevant IT experience 4+ years of experience in Ecommerce/Analytics
- At least 2 Years of full Project life-cycle Implementation experience with Ecommerce Domain
- At least 1 to 2 years of Experience in FE/BE. - Experience / Knowledge on the Migration Approach from Old versions to Latest version will be an added advantage
- Possess a solid understanding of core ecommerce concepts
- Experience with Javscript, Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Angular V1,V.15