IQLECT will be a part of the upcoming AI Application & Digi-Tech Expo - theme of the summit being “Shifting to Applied Intelligence”
AI Application & Digi-Tech Summit & Expo is focused towards raising AI awareness among the stakeholders and bridge the gap between the user industry and the technology industry to understand and embed these technologies into their area of business. This initiative will also deliberate on the rapid developments in the areas of Internet of Things, Data Analytics, Automation and Robotics from a user industry perspective and will offer a platform for the technology solution providers including startups, innovators and disruptors to showcase their solutions across diverse industry segments.
Real-time insights are the need of the hour for businesses such as e-commerce, financial services, digital media, targeted marketing, mobility and internet of things. Considering the importance of capturing valuable data, IQLECT has been successful in developing a highly converged platform that would analyze data at a higher speed in an efficient manner thus providing an affordable full-stack analytics solution.
Sachin Sinha, Founder and CEO of IQLECT is among the list of reputed panellists who are going to throw limelight on AI in Retail & E-Commerce.
Furthermore, the leaders who are going to speak at the event include:
- Mr Krishnakumar Natarajan, Chairman, AI Application & Digi-Tech Summit & Expo 2020 and Co-Founder, Mindtree Ltd
- Ms Ritu Karidhal, Mission Director, Chandrayaan 2, ISRO
- Mr Ramkumar Narayanan, VP and Managing Site Director R&D, VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd
- Mr Kunal Shah, CEO, CRED
- Mr Hasit Trivedi, Global Head: AI & Automation Service Delivery, Infosys Limited
- Mr Mukesh Jain, CTO - Insights & Data India, Capgemini Technology Services India Limited
- Mr Sundar Nagalingam , Head of Deep Learning Practice, NVIDIA Graphics Pvt Ltd
- Mr Chris Arnold, Head of Analytics, Wells Fargo India and Philippines
- Mr Harpreet Kanwar, CTO – Lifesciences, Cognizant
- Mr Dushyantsinh Jadeja, Program Manager, Google AI Healthcare
- Dr Rajiv Raman, Senior Consultant VR Services, Sankara Nethralaya
- Mr Vijay Karunakaran, Founder & CEO, TNQ InGage
- Dr Iyappan, Medical Director, Kauvery Hospitals
- Ms Padmashree Shagrithaya, Vice President & Head - Analytics, Data Science and Visualization, Capgemini
- Mr Sanjeev Kumar, Sr Director Data & Analytics, Baker Hughes
- Ms Aparana Gupta, Analytics & Data Science Leader, Oracle Cloud Solutions Hub, among others
At the summit, we are looking forward to discussing the opportunities with AI and machine learning thereby unlocking the potential of capturing real-time data. We will also be focusing on the importance of transformational technologies for elevating value delivered to the customers.